More of Ellie's birthday. We really had an awesome day. While Ellie was at school, I made her cake:

She requested a Barbie cake this year. I'm no cake decorator, but I think it turned out pretty good with my amateur skills. And the birthday girl liked it, and that's all that matters.

In the afternoon, Ellie and I went to Build A Bear, where she brought "Allie" to life. I enjoyed watching my girl, and she had fun. She loves her pink bear.

That evening we had dinner at McDonalds with cousins and then cake and ice cream at our house. It was also a good time.
The party continued on Saturday morning when we went to the pool. Our friends met us there, which was especially good for Ellie because it inspired her to be a little more brave in the water. It was a great morning!

Ellie is a good little floater:
No comments:
Post a Comment