Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oh Baby!

I can't seem to keep up with myself lately. There are always a thousand things to do, and not enough of me to go around. Really, I should give up this blog and pay more attention to my nearly neglected children, or my mostly neglected house. What do I do all day? I don't know, but it sure keeps me running in circles and nothing seems to get done. But alas, this is one of the things I do for ME to help keep my sanity, so I'm going to do it anyway.

Maren is learning to write her name. Notice the E? I love it. My baby girl is 3 months old now, which requires the taking of photos. Oh baby, she's cute, and even though she likes to be held ALL day long, we love having her around.










That being said, my baby needs me. Gotta go.

No comments: