Did you miss me? Yeah, me neither, that's why it's taken me awhile to get back on here.
Here's some life going on at our home:
Bathroom has made, uh, progress?
Good news: they found the source of the problem - a valve cartridge gone bad, causing it to leak down inside the wall and under the shower liner.
Bad news: if we had called a plumber to fix our leaky valve right away, it would've cost us only $85 and saved us all of this mess. Lesson learned. If it's leaking, fix it!
One evening we went to the city park for the food truck round up for some easy (but certainly not cheap!) dinner. Tree climbing, too:
I've been packing up and getting rid of baby items and clothing. Part of it is incredibly freeing, but then I come across something like this:
Shoes that were once darling, and had once been on the sweet tootsies of all my baby girls. I can't help but get a little sentimental. I mean, I obviously shouldn't save these things, but still, I have to take a deep breath and close my eyes as I toss them.
I'm not sad, mind you. I'm loving this station of life we are in and I've chosen not to be sad as we enter new phases of family life. I choose to be grateful and enjoy the things that are great about where we are right now. Like no diaper bags! Hoo-lah!
The Queen of the house:
She knows it, too.
A funny pic:
She likes her hair to flow free these days. She's a ragamuffin baby.
I've wanted to do this for awhile now...we are now the proud owners of a trampoline! Baby doing tricks:
Anyone want to wager how many broken bones or chipped teeth we'll get on this thing?
Growing up, I practically spent my summers on our trampoline (and it certainly didn't have a net or anything safe about it, somehow we all survived!), and I wanted to give my kids the same. Sleepouts under the stars, jumping over a sprinkler, or just laying on your back and looking at the clouds float by. Plus, we've had it set up for 2 days now, and they've been on it non-stop.
Only 19 more days of school!








No comments:
Post a Comment