Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Mold

Last week's post was way more exciting.  I guess not every week can be Spring Break!

We are back to real life here.

Good news!  Our home insurance is paying for the bathroom.  Right now (like, right now - guys are up there as I write this) they are doing mold remediation.  Over the last several days, it's looked a bit like a scene from ET.

Doors taped off:

HEPA fans both in our bedroom and in the bathroom:

The problem spot:
 Did you know they don't actually take the mold out?  They just seal it all up!  Who knew?

They are up there today doing another round of clean-up.  Mold spore count should be back to normal in no time.


Don't tell the big girls, but the little girls got into their play makeup:

 We do get out of jammies sometimes, I promise.  However, I do love our simple life, and make no apologies for that.

This little sweetie has been in undies this week!  Do you know what this means people?  I don't have to buy diapers, like, ever again!  That is great news.

No comments: