With Halloween on a Saturday I felt like we celebrated all week long. The kids went to a Halloween carnival provided by the youth in our ward, to a Halloween party hosted by our friends, plus the school parade, and don't forget the actual trick or treating part. Party all the time!
We finally got around to carving our pumpkins on Halloween afternoon. The kids were so excited to attack those things. They did a great job too, doing most of the grunt work themselves!
My ghouls:
Maren was a Monster High something or other, Ellie was a vampire, Lainey was Cinderella, Everett was a bat, and Daisy was a princess. Doesn't Daisy look just so big in that photo? It's killing me.
Crazy, silly girls.
Everett didn't really want to pose for photos, the monkey. His is the only costume I "made" this year. He was so pleased with it, he's been running around in it for weeks.
Halloween was a blast. Now, I can't wait for them to consume all that candy so my house is free of it. They came downstairs this morning all ready to make a countdown chain for Christmas. Always something to look forward to!
And one more unrelated photo (except for the chocolate on her face). My Daisy baby loves to set up picnics. I love that little diaper bum running around our home.












No comments:
Post a Comment