There have been lots of thoughts running through my head lately. My head is not the best place for me to hang out, by the way. Life is much better when I can get out of my head and focus on the people around me. I'll spare you the details of what has been going on in my head, maybe someday I'll write a very long post and put it all out there. For now, I'll keep it in my head, and keep on movin' on. If any of you are bored, give me a call, we can discuss the things inside my head, and yours too. But be aware, I don't always answer the phone. ;)
Well, I guess that little introduction was unnecessary. Now you can all be extremely curious about what it is that keeps my brain waves alive and well. Don't worry. It's nothing too earth shattering.
Anyway.
I put together this little banner to fill the empty space below my mantle. I love it. It reminds me daily that I have lots to give thanks about.
This little darling is one of those blessings:
I particularly love the messy macaroni face and long socks.
There are moments where all the kids are in close proximity to one another and there is no fighting. See, proof:
See the dirty breakfast dishes (photo taken at 5:30pm) also on the table? Well, that's just real life, folks.
And, lastly, Lu finished ALL of her dinner tonight. See! It's such a rare occurrence, I just had to take a photo. I swear, that girl survives on chocolate milk, cinnamon toast and nutella. It's a diet perhaps I should consider? It seems to work ok for her.





No comments:
Post a Comment