We love these lazy, hazy, crazy days of Summer!
My kids are pretty entertained with some water in the backyard. Hours of good fun.
I know, she's adorable. We can barely get over it ourselves.
Just readin'
Diggin' in the sand at the pond:
A jam session:
I took my kids to the Hill Aerospace Museum. Um, not really worth the drive, in my opinion, but it was pretty cool to see planes up close. My kids said it was a good time.
Chillin' in the shade of Gail Halverson's wing:
We spoiled ourselves and bought a paddle board and some kid kayaks. We had to try them out, so we spent Saturday at the pond with good friends. Four hours zoomed right on by, and I must say, that has got to be the best way to spend a Summer day.
So momma hasn't sunk the kid kayaks (yet):
The paddle board was a lot of fun. It was surprisingly stable. Ellie jumped right on and took off:
And, the first fish for our family:
The little guy got to live to see another day.
I hope there are many more days just like this in our future.
And then, there was Father's Day:
We enjoyed sour cream pancakes. ribs, pork kabobs, grilled pineapple, and leige waffles. It's all about the food, right? We also enjoyed time with Nick's parents and brother. It was a nice, relaxing day for all of us, but I hope especially for the best Dad around.
We sure love the guy.
Just another cute photo:
Daisy thinks the tablet ("tabwet") belongs to her. She is a whiz at puzzles.
And, once again, she is so super duperly adorable:
"Take a picture of me!"
Adorable even on days that I don't do her hair.
And this, this is what my day amounted to:
Why, oh why do we plant so many peas?




















No comments:
Post a Comment