Last week, we went to the Payson Temple Open House. What a gorgeous temple, inside and out!
My kids were so excited, and are still talking about it. It was so special to be in the temple with my kids. They were so reverent throughout the entire experience.
Me and my honey making a selfie mistake. Don't look down at a camera. I suppose it was worth the double chins to get Angel Moroni in the photo.
My Daisy baby is getting so big:
Super cute kids:
Mine for eternity!
You'll have to come back for more adventures. I have a lot of photos to edit when I get a chance. I'll share them soon. But, in the meantime, here's another adventure for you:
Nick has officially been accepted to an online Masters of Data Science program through Lewis University. He starts June 1. Back to school for this boy! See ya in two years, Honey! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment