For those of you who were worried about my sanity (or was it just me worried about my sanity?) I have good news. I finally feel like I've found a new groove. Hurray! I've got my head above water, and am enjoying life so much more. I can do this five kid thing. :) Here's evidence that I can, indeed, swim:
Daisy's stocking is finished. I've been sewing and completing projects. I've been cleaning big portions of my house (all in one day too). This is progress, people. I am pleased. So is my family. Anyway. We have seven stockings now:
Just doing our part to multiply and replenish the earth... ;)
Here are some other fun photos:
If there are going to be big piles of laundry, you might as well enjoy them, right?
Maren loves to cook:
My babies watching some tv:
Funny. I was taking photos of Daisy grabbing her toes, and Lainey jumped right on that wagon. I love it when my babies can grab their tootsies. It is just so stinkin' cute.
The big girls love to play "Super Daisy!", which looks about like this:
She is a fun toy.
Daisy looks so big in this photo. Too fast, baby! And, I know, Maren's face... 25% of the time my kids have dirty faces. It's just the way it is.
We are looking forward to no school and enjoying yummy food and great company this week! Bring on the holidays!









4 comments:
Beautiful! Pretty much any time we go somewhere once we get there I take a moment to breath and look at my children and realize that at least one has something on his/her face or their clothes or that they are dressed completely inappropriately for the weather. Whatever, we made it! The socks are beautiful!
I'm proud of you for getting 7 stockings up. I've been trying for 15 or more years just to get 3 up and failed. You're doing great!
Cute stocking! I just finished Abigail's a few weeks ago - a year late! Which has been a pattern for me, William's was a year late too. So I agree with Penny, you are doing good.
The trick is to not care about the imperfections. ;) I'd love to go back and redo some of the ones that I started with. I will resist though.
Post a Comment