Monday, November 18, 2013

Good Monday

 Good Monday morning to you!  How have ya'll been?  We are doing well around here, thanks.  ;)

This little darling is four months old:
She giggles pretty much on demand.  She grabs anything within reach and pulls it to her mouth (including my face, in a pinch).  She knows her momma and prefers her to anyone else.  She makes some really awesome sounds.  And over the weekend, she found her tootsies!  :)  She's pretty much amazing.

This little diva is obsessed with her hair:
 You can barely see a tiny rubber band in her mouth.  That's what mom does, so apparently, that's how it's supposed to be done.
 Taking the rubber band out of her mouth.  And yes, she's wearing her swimming suit.  Why not?  And a messy face too.  I can't keep up with all the things I have to wipe.  ;)  On the note of hair, she was watching me as I got ready for church yesterday and she copied everything I did.  It was so hilarious.  I love two year olds (three year olds, on the other hand...).
"Yegos!"
 I had to get a photo of Maren playing Legos in a hat and snow boots.  This girl has fashion sense, you can tell from her shirt and skirt combo, right?

And one more of this sweet thing:
She got her first hair trimming yesterday.  It was sad, yes, but looks so much better without the long sticky-uppy pieces just on the tippy top of her head.

No comments: