Monday, October 28, 2013

Enjoying

 Here are some things we are enjoying:

Daisy snuggles:


 She squeals.  It's hilarious.  She has discovered her hands and is constantly playing with her fingers and holding her hands like she's an angel.  It's really cute.

Fall leaves:




This girl lighting up the room with her smiles:

 What a sweetheart, snot nose and all.

Happy play:

His "mad" face:
 I don't think it has quite the effect that he is looking for.  It just makes me laugh.  :)

Dress ups:
 I put all the dress ups away several months ago when I was constantly picking up bead necklaces and stepping on fluffy skirts.  The girls love it though, so I finally caved and pulled them back out.  They have been busy all weekend long using their imaginations, and they love to take Lainey and dress her up too.  It's worth the mess, right?

More enjoying fall colors with this little darling:


Drawing with Grandpa:

Making orange popcorn balls with Grandma:

Eating orange popcorn balls:

Other things we are enjoying?
*The annual primary program at church.  It is always highly entertaining and spiritually uplifting.  Those kids sound like angels.
*Lainey copies everything the big kids say and do.  Why is it so funny to watch a tiny person doing what big kids do?  I don't know, buy it's hilarious and brings a smile to my face every single time, admittedly, even if it's naughty.  ;)
*Nick running a half marathon in a morphsuit.  Yep, it happened.  I'm trying to convince him to dress up again for Halloween, so hopefully I can snap a picture.
*9th Anniversary (Really?  Nine years?).  Went on a date, and although we had Daisy in tow, it was a wonderful evening.  I love my Nick more each day.

No comments: