Monday, October 21, 2013

Baby Girls

 I have at least 26 things that are on my to-do list for today.  It is Monday, which is my 'put the house back together after taking the weekend off' day.  However, I've decided to take a few moments and share these cute photos with the world (or at least the six of you that check my blog regularly).  Blogging is something I do for me - my one indulgent creative outlet.  And I need to do things for me, especially these days where I could easily get swept away in the million demands of my small children and completely lose myself.  So here's to 10 minutes where the kids can get on without me and the dishes can wait.

Dee Dee (as Lainey calls her and has caught on around here) is three months old.  I was thinking about when she was in my belly, and I was so uncomfortable, but loving that feeling of life within me.  Feels like that was forever ago, and just the other day all at the same time.  Time is weird that way.  Look at me waxing all philosophical.

Anyway, isn't she sweet?


 I took two year photos of my other baby, Miss Lainey Mae:



 She's cute too.

I had to snap a photo of this sweetness:
 She's all snuggled with a baby and her daddy.  What more could a girl possibly need?

And baby girl wasn't happy with me when I went chasing her down with a camera for this one:
She loves herself some Nutella.  I think she got more on her face than actually made it in her mouth, but ya know, that works.  ;)