Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day Six: Legoland

 On Thursday we went to Legoland.  It was only open from 10 to 5, so we tried to get the most of our day, but we still didn't even make it to one section of the park.  It was a fun day.  My one annoyance was that the height requirements for the rides were a joke.  There was only one ride that the entire family went on, and plenty that it should have been okay.  Why can't they all be like Disneyland?  :)



 Dad waiting with the babies...
 ...while we went on this ride:
Looks really dangerous for little ones, huh?

I think my favorite part of the park was Miniland, all made out of legos.  Here we are in Las Vegas:


 
 We were all pretty exhausted at the end of the day.  Most of the kids were asleep before we even left the parking lot.

And what do you do after a day at Legoland?  Play with Legos, of course:
 Reason #134 why my sister is awesome:
She read to the kids like this every night, and my kids LOVED it.  I remember her reading to me when I was a kid.  Oh, and notice her cooking in the photo above?  That's reason #175.  If my sister hadn't joined us on this vacation, we still would have had a great time, but having her there was just wonderful.  I may have to take her on all of our vacations from now on.  ;)

No comments: