Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter Weekend

This last week has just been awesome, and I have a lot to post.  We'll start with Easter.

On Saturday, we went to my mom's Easter Party.  My kids have been looking forward to this for a very long time and were not dissappointed.

The kids hunted for eggs:
 I know, you are diggin' those pigtails, aren't you?  I can't get over them myself.


 Lainey quickly got the hang of this business, and walked around the yard pointing out all the eggs.

 We ate yummy food (that goes without saying) and enjoyed being together.  The kids dyed eggs with their cousins:

Sunday morning the kids found their Easter treasures and got all spiffed up for church:



 Nick and I laughed at that photo for at least 3 minutes.







 My kids were not in the mood for a photo, but this one still makes me smile.

Next up?  Another round of candy at Nick's parent's: 
 I know, you want to take her home, huh?  She's as sweet as she looks.
We had a great Easter weekend.  I am so grateful for the traditions that bring our families together.  And, I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of my Savior, who made it possible for me to be with these beautiful people forever.

No comments: