This week has been crazy busy. I'm feeling the need to put my kitchen back together, you know, after living with it in a disrupted state for over a month now. This week we tackled the backsplash and if Nick didn't have to work for a living, we'd be done by now. ;) We've made good progress though:
This weekend's agenda: grout, seal, re-install the microwave, and put the electrical sockets back together. Almost there!
Besides tiling (and I want you to know that I did help), we've also spotlighted Maren at her preschool, picked up a quarter of a beef and restocked our freezer, Nick had Pack Meeting to prepare and present (he's the new Cub Master, lucky guy), weeded one of our garden beds, and Nick prepared and presented a Pruning/Gardening class for our Relief Society. All of that, plus the normal 'my kids make a mess and I clean it up', picking up and dropping off, shopping and errands. It has been a full and tiring week.
And speaking of "crazy":
It's Crazy Hair Day at school today. Nick is the mastermind here. He did this same hairstyle last year while I was in the hospital with Lainey (it was crazy hair day, and not just a bad hair day ;) and Ellie requested he do the same this year.



No comments:
Post a Comment