Monday - hamburgers with pineapple, egg, and cheese, tater tots
Tuesday - Manicotti (which, by the way, my entire family loved! Definitely a do again. I did alter the recipe by adding garlic to the cheese mixture and I only boiled the noodles for about 5 minutes and then piped the cheese in with a ziplock bag. Super easy.), salad, green beans, garlic bread
Wednesday - leftover turkey dinner
Thursday - turkey pot pie, salad, bread and butter
Friday - frozen pizza, salad
Saturday - Nick made chicken fingers and tater tots for himself and the kids and I had a delicious ham dinner with friends (love you girls!)
Sunday - Hawaiian haystacks
7 years ago

1 comment:
I love your recipes. We add a package of frozen (or occasionally some wilted fresh) spinach to our manicotti. My kids don't even know they are eating something nutritious.
Post a Comment