Here are some happenings from the last week. For FHE on Monday night, Ellie wanted to act out the nativity, so she did the casting and arranged costumes (Joseph was not a very willing participant, unfortunately, so he is not pictured here). I love it when my girls use their imaginations.
Here's our angel:
Even angels have cry fits sometimes, no?
Mary and baby Jesus:
A random photo of Everett. His sleeping schedule is getting off, so we've been experimenting with skipping a nap. This is what happens.
Thanks for the donuts, Aunt Jess!
And, we had friends over to decorate gingerbread houses. We usually do a family one purchased at Costco, but this year we were too slow buying one, I guess, because we couldn't find any. So, we did individual graham cracker versions this year, which was fun. I was impressed with my kid's creations.
Oh, and we had a great times with our friends too. That always makes for a fun night.
Everett, "one on the house, two in my mouth..."
And here's a photo collage for you from the last week. Except for one photo, it's from a couple months ago. :)














7 comments:
Ha ha...you guys are sneaky. Congrats!
A picture is worth a thousand words....what an fun announcement...wha-hooo
Congrats!!!! What a nice Christmas present!
I was looking forward to this post... Cute little bump you have there :) And Everett in a dress is a classic. I'm rooting for a brother for that little guy!
That is sneaky! Congrats! I am so happy for you!
Oh my word! I agree, cute reveal :) Congrats! House full of beautiful babes!
Holy crap, congratulations!!! Five kids?? Are you guys ready for this?! SOOO happy for you!
Post a Comment