Meet Rose. Maren made her in Preschool, and I think she is one cute girl. However, every show I've seen her star in, she leads some sad story where her entire family dies. I guess my girl loves herself some drama.
Everett has a hand puppet, too. See?
And, my kids. They are so stinkin' cute.
You're diggin' Lou Lou's hair, huh? She pulls out all the rubber bands, little stink. All shoes and socks must come off as well. At least she hasn't figured out the clothes bit yet.
You're killing me, girl. Those eyes. That smile. It kills me.
Excuse me a moment, I need to go find that face and smooch upon it.
There. I'm proud of the progress my little musician is making at the piano:
These girls. They are either the best of friends, or the worst of enemies. It keeps our house hopping.
Life is grand. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.








No comments:
Post a Comment