We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
The kids 'helped' dad make pie:
I like this photo because my baby boy looks like a Cabbage Patch doll, and he has really awesome hair:
We had our Thanksgiving feast with Nick's family, and it was a very enjoyable evening, not to mention really delicious food (that goes without saying, right?).
The next day, we had to pull out the tree and the Christmas decorations (Notice the Halloween decor in the background. Ha!):
That day, we were also joined by my nephew, who we got to keep for the long weekend. He's been a pleasure to have around.
Saturday morning, I took the 'big' kids to see Wreck-It Ralph, which we all enjoyed. That evening we made pizzas:
Everett admiring his cousin (I admire him too! He ate his entire pizza in one sitting!):
We had a second Thanksgiving feast with my brother's family Sunday night, and besides the turkey being a little undercooked (whoops!), it was just as delicious as the first time. We look forward to our turkey sandwiches (fully cooked, that is) this week.
And this morning, it's back to real life. Ellie's back in school and I was back to the get up and make lunches and feed the kids routine.
And this morning, it's back to real life. Ellie's back in school and I was back to the get up and make lunches and feed the kids routine.
Look who thinks she's a big girl:
And here's a bonus phone dump for you:














1 comment:
I love your pictures! I wish I lived closer so that we could play once in awhile. Your kids are dolls and you look amazing!
Post a Comment