Just life going on around here.
Maren has been drawing a lot of art that looks like this lately:
It makes me sad every single time. I don't think there are any deep-seated psychological issues here. Maybe she has some serious middle child syndrome that I'm not addressing or something. Thankfully, she also draws beautiful, happy pictures like this:
That's me and her and we both look happy, thank goodness.
For Family Home Evening we put together Tom, our Thankful Turkey. We've been adding to him as the days go by.
We certainly have a lot to be thankful for.
And here's the week in phone photos:








3 comments:
Since when does Utah have Culver's? How Cool! We love their frozen custard!
Culver's has been around for maybe a year or two now? We are big fans.
Nice hair Nick - it's a good look for you ;) And Wendy, you are definitely getting old if you like Rueben sandwiches :) Oh, and Maren's frowning picture is AWESOME. I could totally see that it some artsy modern art gallery.
Post a Comment