Sunday, November 18, 2012

What's For Dinner

Monday - Sweet and Sour Chicken, Fried Rice (I didn't actually use this recipe, but one similar to it - we like both versions), green salad
Tuesday - Breakfast burritos with sausage, roasted potatoes (This was actually a great way to do 'hash browns':  I chopped the potatoes small, tossed with olive oil, onion powder, salt and pepper and roasted in a hot oven until all brown, crunchy and delicious.), scrambled egg, and salsa
Wednesday - Costco pizza (hello, it's $10 and huge!  Not to mention one of our favorites...), green salad
Thursday - Apple and Onion Stuffed Pork Chops (I really like this recipe, the kids, not so much, unfortunately.  I do a lazy version and instead of stuffing the pork chops, I half the pork chops and put the yummy stuff on top before baking it.), green salad, bread with butter and jam, roasted acorn squash
Friday - Date night!  Wahoo!
Saturday - Fend for yourself night.
Sunday - Another fend for yourself night.  However, our lunch was definitely worth mentioning:  Reuben sandwiches for Nick and I with salt and vinegar chips.  Yummy, yummy, yum, yum. 

No comments: