Monday - We had a combined FHE with my family. We hosted and provided hamburgers and hot dogs and everyone brought sides. These weren't any plain 'ol hamburgers, though. We had bacon, avocado, grilled pineapple, eggs, tomatoes, pickles, lettuce, and cheese. Oh boy. You know we love a good burger.
Tuesday - Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas, leftover lime rice, green beans with almonds, salad
Wednesday - Homemade Macaroni and Cheese with ham, roasted cauliflower, peas
Thursday - Steak burritoes with red rice and black beans, salad
Friday - Girls Night Out - we went out for chinese.
Tips: * Whenever we grill chicken or steak, we cut strips out of any leftover meat, and freeze it in bags. So great for burritos! Just warm and serve!
*I'm learning that just about any vegetable is delicious tossed with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper and then roasted in a hot oven. It's easy too.
7 years ago

2 comments:
Yum!! We need to have another BBQ! Add basil to your roasted veggies too, I do everything you said and add basil too and it is SOOO good! The best is red potatoes and brussel sprouts with all of that baked for 30 min on 400 degrees.
I really like those honey lime enchaladas when we were visiting. So I looked up your recipe and made them for dinner last night. They were great! I used a lot more sauce though (it called for one 14 oz can, but I only had two 10 oz ones. So I used 20 oz). Jonathan really liked them too, and he doesn't usually like corn tortillas. I'm adding the recipe to my collection. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment