Right now I have three sleeping babies (hurray!) and Ellie is watching Labyrinth. When I was a kid, it was my favorite movie. Now, I watch it and laugh. Oh my, you have to love those 80's movies. At least they used their imagination.
Anyway, I have photos to share. We went to to the Natural History Museum:
My sister has been in town (on business), and we've loved spending time with her family. We went to their hotel to swim in the pool.
The girls loved the freedom that a lifejacket provides (or maybe a false sense of security?) They loved every minute of being in the pool!
Scary photo. I'm blaming the mascara.
Ellie only has a few days left of kindergarten. Holy cow, May! You are slipping right through my fingers! We are excited for school to be out and are all looking forward to summer. The kindergarten has had all sorts of fun with their last hours together. This was Western Day:
Cutest little cowgirl I ever did see.
We had a family get-together over the weekend. Lainey met new family and enjoyed her first taste of watermelon:
We sang Happy Birthday to all the May birthday people, and a special "happy birthday" to my Dad. Many more to come!
My sister had gotten some mail-order caterpillars and over the last few weeks, we've watched them transform into butterflies (so cool!). We let them go at the party:
Ellie may look happy here, but she was not very pleased to have a butterfly on her finger. Ladybugs, yes, roly-polies, yes, worms, yes, but butterflies? No way. Go figure.
Everett downed, like, five cupcakes and several sticks of licorice. Addicted to sugar, just like his momma.
















No comments:
Post a Comment