Spring is here, hurray! Even though we've had several warm days, now that it's officially Spring, it just feels more Springy. I took the kids for a picnic lunch at the park yesterday, and all of us were just so happy. It was so nice to get outside (remember it was snowing, like, last week?). It lifts my soul. I need winter, I do, even if it is only so I can truly enjoy my Spring. My kids are in heaven too. The girls dissappear when Ellie gets home from school. I put the babies down for naps, and I pretty much have a kid-free afternoon. Maybe that is why Spring makes me so happy. ;)
Spring also means work. We have a lot of work to do to make our yard our own. On the to do list: cut down Aspen trees, chip branches of said trees, pull out bushes (half done already) to make way for a fence (hurray!!!), start seeds, and prep a garden space (this in and of itself is at least a three day project). These seem like huge projects to me, but we'll get there. I'm excited to go play in the dirt (I'll be singing another song in a few months).
Lainey has been found sleeping with her hands in adorable positions lately:
No comments:
Post a Comment