Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lucky

My favorite breakfast is oatmeal right now. Touch of brown sugar and a banana, and oh man, I love it. It makes me feel so grown up. When I was a kid, I hated oatmeal. My mom would make a big pot of 'mush' and force us to eat it by telling us, "it'll stick to your ribs." I would gag it down, because I didn't have another breakfast choice. It was eat or be hungry. But Mom, you'll be happy to know that all those breakfast sessions have paid off. There is now another 'mush' eater in the world. That was completely random. Just wanted to share my love of oatmeal. ;)

What I really got on here to do was share this with you: As you might remember, the girls and I made little hearts to hang from our chandelier over our dining table for Valentine's Day. It was so fun and pretty. Nick commented that it'd be cool to find a way to do shamrocks for St. Patrick's day, but I didn't expend too much energy on finding a way to do it. Well, my wonderful friend sent me a link to these babies, and I was so excited, I whipped them up right away! Aren't they cute? Find the tutorial here. By the way, I completely skipped the glue part and just used staples. It was very easy.

And what would a blog post be without photos of cute kids? Not much, I'd say...




Delicious, that's what she is.


She's helps me make dinner just about every night. And right now, she needs her morning nap. Gotta go.

No comments: