Thursday, December 15, 2011

Snow

It snowed here the other day. Not much, mind you, but enough to make one little girl and one little boy pretty happy. I know, I'm not such a great mother, sending my one-year-old out in the snow in his jammies. Don't you worry, folks, he was out for like, 5 minutes and he didn't care at all that he didn't have boots, or mittens, or a hat. He got so excited though. Do you see his hands? Whenever he gets all excited about something, he pulls his hands up like so and wiggles his fingers. He had a big grin for that entire 5 minutes.

Eating snow, exhibit A.

Exhibit B.

And Exhibit C. I love a good snowstorm, especially when I can sit from the safety of my home and watch it from the window. I hope we have a white Christmas.

Oh, my sweet baby. She's snuggly and warm and smells like milk. And, she slept until 5 this morning when I woke her up begging her to relieve me.



I told Maren to make her smile. This isn't exactly what I had in mind.

This girl doesn't get enough cover time on our blog lately. She sang in the school's Christmas program today and did a wonderful job. People have told me that kids change once they are going to school, and it is so true. She seems to be three years older all of a sudden. She plays with friends, reads books, and is such a help to Mom and Dad. We love our Ellie Belle

3 comments:

Red headed left handed Bishops said...

Oh my gosh, that smile picture is classic!!

The Ginger said...

maren is so funny!!!!

Alicia Smith said...

I wish it looked like that outside our window right now. Looks like lots of fun!