Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Ride on a Donkey

I had to get a photo of this: The girls were playing they were Mary and Joseph. Maren (Mary) had a baby doll zipped up in her jammies (if you look closely you might just see that "baby bump") and of course had to have a veil for her head (is that what you call it?). She was riding the "donkey" and Ellie (Joseph) was pulling her around the room. I love it.

Here the kids are enjoying treats after Family Home Evening last night. You may think that they are all ready for bed, but really, we stayed in our jammies all day long. They got baths and fresh jammies after this photo was taken. I love not having a schedule.

This morning Lainey had her two month check-up. If anyone cares, she is now just over 10 lbs and 22.5 inches long. Okay, I gotta go. Gingerbread cookies are calling my name.

No comments: