I'm pretty sure Ellie had a fabulous birthday. It started out with her friend Elise coming over to play. These girls were so cute, all dressed in princess garb.
When we were asking Ellie what she wanted for her birthday dinner, she really wanted to go to McDonald's with Abbey and Elise, so that is just what we did, and a great time was had by all. We are so glad to have good friends who live so close. We came back to the house for cake and ice cream. We were joined by Nick's family. 
It was Grandpa's birthday too.
And then, the presents. Ellie opened this and was so excited to show me. I asked her what it was, and she said, "I don't know!"
Our princess Ellie.

It was Grandpa's birthday too.
And then, the presents. Ellie opened this and was so excited to show me. I asked her what it was, and she said, "I don't know!"
Our princess Ellie.Many thanks to our wonderful families who came to celebrate with us. We feel so blessed that our children are being raised with the influence of so many extended family members. So, thank you, thank you for spoiling our girls with presents, and most of all, love.
And as a funny Ellie aside... I took her to my doctor's appointment yesterday and when the doctor came in she said, with lots of gusto, "My mom is tired!" (hee hee) Yes, it is true, but my cute kids make it all worth it.


No comments:
Post a Comment