Monday, March 2, 2009

Snap Happy

Warning: there is a lot of cuteness to follow. I have really enjoyed my new camera, and have loved figuring settings and etc. This leads to much taking of photos. At least I have cute subjects!
Here's Ellie wearing an earring:Maren taking a bath in the sink. And yep, those are dirty dishes in the neighboring sink. We enjoyed having Alicia and Jonathan over yesterday. I took this photo, but she took the next two.
Notice Ellie's owie on her face? I did that with my fingernail on accident. I felt so bad.
Tonight for FHE we had a weinie roast at Nick's parents house. S'mores too, of course. Ellie holding one of the puppies. Like her choice of clothing? And yes, I do her hair most days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont you notice ellie and how she is holding that puppy? That gives you a sign. YOU NEED TO GET A PUPPY! hint hint wink wink. we sure luv ya!

Wendy said...

Yes, but what you don't see is that Ellie only held that puppy for all of about 2 minutes.