Another post about this wonderful weather - yeah for melted snow and sunny days! We love having a front porch. The kids and I spend quite a bit of time out there, sittin' in the chairs and watching the world go by. Someday (soon, I hope), we'll have a nice back patio where we can do the same in some privacy (right, Nick?). However, I don't know that the front porch will ever be replaced...there is just something about sitting in the sun and watching the cars drive by.
A self portrait of Maren and I, lookin' hot. ;)

Ellie had to bring a good number of toys out with her. She read a story to her Elmos (she told me today that they are brothers).

And then put them to bed.

Maren had a good time too, checking out the pattern and texture of the porch chairs.

Don't you just love Elvis', I mean Maren's, curled lip?
1 comment:
Wendy when I was a little girl we lived in Melbourne - it is always cold in Melbourne... well my mum and I used to play this game - whenever the sun came out and it hit our front porch one of us would yell 'sun's up' and we would both go running to the front porch and sit in the sun! Your post made me think of that!
Post a Comment