So these are the things that made me smile yesterday:
*An old, gray-haired man at the track wearing coveralls and a hat - just like my dad used to wear on the farm.
*I was 1 lb. lighter than when I weighed myself earlier this week.
*I wore my 'skinny shirt'.
*Ellie: "You be the prince, and I'll be the princess. Let's dance!"
*Tulips and daffodils are poking up through the mud and snow.
*Ellie doing crazy dance moves. She didn't learn them from me, that's for sure!
*Maren jumping like crazy in her jumperoo - and then jumping on me too.
*Playing with Ellie. She is a great hostess. She made me pizza, and then a birthday cake and ice cream.
*Maren taking all of Ellie's play dishes out and slobbering all over them.
*Ellie explaining to me that dads make cookies. "What do mommies make?" I asked. "Dinner" she replied. That's true in this house.
*Maren and Ellie laughing hysterically at each other.
*Maren's after-nap huge grinner smile.
*Nick coming home from work.
*Nick greeting the girls and making them giggle.
*Snuggling with Nick on the couch after the girls are in bed.
*My nice, warm comfy bed.
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment