Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our Weekend

Here's a review of our weekend:
Friday evening we hung out at Nick's parents house and held teeny newborn puppies. They have 5 cute Shitzu puppies, if anyone out there is interested. We certainly aren't. I won't be taken in by all that cuteness - I clean up after my kids all day - the last thing I need is a puppy too.
Saturday we went on a spontaneous adventure to Roy. Yup, that's right, Roy. We have been wanting to try the Burger Bar (featured on Food Network's Drive Ins, Diners, and Dives) and a road trip sounded like fun, so we went for it. The food was really quite tasty. Afterwards, we visited with a friend who lives close by. It was a fun trip.
Sunday (that would be today) we had my parents over. They are in the process of remodeling their kitchen and jumped at the chance to get out of their house. They came to Stake Conference with us and then we had a wonderful dinner and visited for a good while. It was nice to have them.
And here is the moment you have all been waiting for... the photos:

Ellie gave Maren an earring. Can you tell who my favorite photo subject is? Yeah, that's because she holds (somewhat) still.

1 comment:

Heather Wihongi said...

Didn't you love The Burger Bar? I made Lora go there with me when I visited her awhile ago because I had seen it on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, too! The fried mushrooms were incredible. . .