Here's what's been going on around here:
Ellie and I made popsicle stick flowers. When the glue was dry, Ellie found a mason jar, filled it with water (which I promptly dumped out) and put the flowers in the jar and placed them on the kitchen table.

Ellie decided she wanted to be Minnie Mouse, so she found her ears and my high-heel church shoes.

Just being cute...

Maren is not crawling yet, but she definitely isn't staying in one place either. She scoots herself around and usually, somehow, stays sitting. She occassionally ends up on her belly and gets mad.

I made chocolate chip cookies, which are not as good as Nick's (we all agree that dad should be the one in charge of cookies)...however, they weren't bad either, and they sure looked yummy.
1 comment:
Remember the "yummy looking" cookies that we had in our cookie jar on the counter in our California Ave apartment? I don't know why they didn't get eaten within two minutes of their making. Maybe we went out of town. In any case, they were there for months, and we kept having to warn guests not to try to eat them. We probably should have thrown them away long before we did, but they were so beautiful and made our kitchen look domestic and homey.
Post a Comment