Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Project and Random Cuteness

I decided to paint Ellie's room on Saturday, so I did. Nick helped me take screws out of the walls, and helped me put her room back together, but other than that, I did it all by myself. I think it turned out pretty cute. Ellie loves her pink room. She kept saying, "It looks so beautiful." And at 9pm when we moved her furniture back where it belonged she knew just what to do - put on a pink dress and have a tea party. And here are some random, cute photos:

Maren decided that carrots were pretty great when mixed with breast milk.
P.S. Happy Australia Day!

5 comments:

Princess Carrie said...

Love the room. What paint did you end up using? I am sure Marc will want to know.

Pemblemily said...

How did you do the flowers? Did you use a stencil, or freehand them?s

Wendy said...

I think we should just let Marc believe that I used the expensive stuff...and I freehanded the flowers - they are pretty simple.

Erin said...

Great job! The room looks really cute.

Red headed left handed Bishops said...

I'm so impressed with your painting!! The pink is such a cute girly color and the flower are so cute!! Very impressed!!
And those pictures of your girls, SO CUTE!!!