You are turning three tomorrow. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It didn't seem all that long ago that you were born. We were so excited to have you here, especially because I sat on the couch for weeks and weeks with nothing to do but pray for the health of my baby. That was you.
You were a beautiful baby with lots of dark hair, long, dark eyelashes, and china doll lips. You still are beautiful.
It is amazing how much you have learned as you have grown from my tiny baby into a little girl. You are amazing.
You love to be with your dad. He lets you do cool things, like lick the beaters after helping him make a cake. You also love to be with me, your mother. You like to cuddle with me on the couch and watch a movie. I like that too. And, you love your baby sister. You love to talk to her, and you know what? She loves you too! I know because she gets the biggest grin on her face and she laughs. You are a light in our home, and we all love you.
You love to be with your dad. He lets you do cool things, like lick the beaters after helping him make a cake. You also love to be with me, your mother. You like to cuddle with me on the couch and watch a movie. I like that too. And, you love your baby sister. You love to talk to her, and you know what? She loves you too! I know because she gets the biggest grin on her face and she laughs. You are a light in our home, and we all love you.
Happy, happy birthday, Sweet Pea.
Love,
Your Mother





Your Mother







2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ellie!
Wow, seeing those pictures really shows how big and grown up your getting to be Ellie, what a beautiful little Princess! I'm so grateful to be your aunt, and to be able to come over and play with you. I love you!
Post a Comment