Cleared off my camera tonight, so I have some photos to share. Welcome to random.
Sights like these make my momma heart happy:
Isn't my Daisy baby BIG? I have no babies here. sniff sniff
Or maybe I do:
For the first time in a long time, I had to take a pacifier out of a sleeping mouth. I used to always do that with my sleeping babies so they'd get used to sleeping without a plug. Am I the only one? Although, this one had to come out for an entirely different reason...
And speaking of mouths (following here?), this kid lost another tooth tonight:
He HATES wiggly teeth and freaks out if I even want a look. He doesn't want to touch them, and he certainly doesn't want anyone else to either. Being the mean mom that I am, I held him down and grabbed it, which was all it took for this thing to pop right out. No pulling, no twisting, no pain. Funny kid.
And speaking of funny kids:
That is both hilarious and disgusting. :)
We've had some great sunny Spring days (and then some really great rainy Spring days as well).
I love this girl. I love those mountains. I love this trail. I love that blue sky. I love where I live.
I feel so incredibly blessed.
Another sunny day at the pond:
And, this coming week is Spring Break! Hurray! It whets my appetite for summer, which is only 7 school weeks away, in case you were wondering. ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment