Monday, March 20, 2017

Peter Pan

 For the last few months, this girl has pretty much revolved around our school's production of Peter Pan.  She was in the Indian Ensemble.  My cute little (although not so little any more) Indian Brave: 
 There was a group in charge of costumes, they sewed them all, and I really think they turned out darling!  And, bonus!  I didn't have to come up with it or sew it myself!

It was so fun to see my girl trying something new!  I don't know that she dreams of being a famous actress, but I'm super proud of her for going a bit outside her comfort zone and hopefully gaining some confidence and making some new friends along the way.

The best photo I got was on my phone:
 Doesn't she just look like a fierce Indian?  :)

Some more from the show:

I love it that each of their costumes are unique.  The people in charge of this production really go all out!  The sets, costumes and scenery were just amazing.  Good job, Ellie Belle!

I got to go help out with the cast one evening.  I enjoyed being with the kids!  Especially this one:

And, some other things going on around here:

I LOVE it when my kids use their imagination and creativity.  It's their job at this point of their lives!  I was thrilled to see this little creation:
 That is a movie theater for Lego figures.  Awesome!

My kids were so happy to have a rainbow for dinner on St. Patrick's day:
Simple pleasures, people!  Boy, I sure love that ragamuffin!

I love this guy too:
 He just finished up a killer of a class.  Starts a new one tonight, but it was sure nice to have a pleasant weekend off!  We celebrated with cake - his creation.  It was yum.

No comments: