Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Big Number 5


My Sweet Lainey Lu,

Today you are 5!  You've been waiting a long time for this day!  I hope you feel spoiled rotten.  If I had to pick one word for you, it would be "sweet", you have always been sweet and content.  In fact, the nurses commented in the hospital shortly after you were born about your sweet disposition, and I'm happy to say that that has continued.  Of course, you have your growing pains as we all do, but you are a pretty happy kid to be around!  You are my girlie girl, always wearing dresses and wanting you hair done.  Curly is best.  "Don't I look pretty?" is one of your favorite things to say.  Your best friend is Daisy and the two of you play so well together.  Barbies is usually your activity of choice.  You love to watch tv and movies, "Barbie's Princess and the Popstar" being your top fave right now.  You love school and are learning so much.  Your teachers adore you.  You are still my snuggliest of kids.  I love that.  You are a sweet addition to our home, and we love you dearly!

Loves, hugs and kisses,
Mom

I took Lu for her 5 year pics yesterday.  You want to see, huh?


One of my favorites:

Another favorite:
My baby has china doll skin. 


Cheeser.  What a cutie.

No comments: