Thursday, September 29, 2016

A Fun Evening

 I'm feeling kind of negligent of my blog lately.  Sorry to my readers out there (all six of you).  I do it as 1) I desire and 2) as I have pictures and something to say.  I guess probably both of those things have been lacking lately.  Nothing to say? Shocking, I know. 

We've been just going through the days here:  school, homework, more school, sleep.  Weekends are precious to us around here.  It's not often that we get a break in routine and do something special (although we do try).  Thanks to Nick's work, we got the chance to break the chains and have some fun together at Cornbelly's.  On a weekday night no less!

Daisy was a bit freaked out by the big slide.  Can you tell in that photo?  She was a champ though and went down it several times.  Gripped me dearly each time.

The kids went over and over again:

We had fun getting lost and then unlost in the corn maze:

 Notice Daisy's wristband on her foot?  She was being a stink.  Three-year-olds, I tell ya.  Oh, and unhappy faces.  There is always one (and sometimes more!)!


I'd say one of our favorite places was the corn pit.  So much fun!

 Daisy LOVED it.

Sure love this man of mine!
 We had corn falling out of our pants all night long.

And this is an awful photo, but it proves Nick and I still act like kids:
Yep, peed a little.  My bladder is not what it used to be.  :)

Great time with my favorite people!

No comments: