Daisy and I have been doing a little "school" together. "Little" being the key word here. :) I'm not on top of things as I used to be. She will be going to preschool NEXT YEAR. I can't believe it.
Those eyes are killer.
So, rewinding time way back to General Conference weekend:
Our awesome neighbors once again brought a big bag of activities for the kids (see the brown paper bags on the fireplace? Each bag has a separate activity for each speaker - brilliant). My kids LOVE conference because of this (not going to church on a Sunday may be a close topper). Oh, and please take notice of my festive fireplace. Take notice because I'm often too lazy to be festive. I have a real problem. My kids begging and begging since the beginning of September helps kick me out of my easy chair.
On General Conference Sunday we enjoyed time with family:
Cousins + farm = a perfect day
My kids were so excited to go pick their pumpkins out of our very own patch:
My goal is to grow pumpkins big enough that we can carve, and enough for at least one per kid. This year it was a success! It isn't always.
Must always have a silly picture:
Just kids being cute:
We enjoyed celebrating Nick's 27th birthday (again). He wanted to take the kids to a movie. We saw "Kubo and the Two Strings". It was really cool and different from anything else we had seen. We also took a drive up to Kamas to Hi Mountain Drug, a new favorite of ours.
Shakes for the win!
The 3 year old, being 3, of course:
She wouldn't even come up off the floor for ice cream. Weird.
Carrot cake. Yummy yummy yum yum.
That reminds me, I still have left over cream cheese frosting in the fridge. Hmmm...
That reminds me, I still have left over cream cheese frosting in the fridge. Hmmm...
I love my honey bun. I'm so glad he was born.
side note: In real life, Nick and I are quite boring and call each other by our first names, or sometimes by the title of "mom" or "dad". We do not call each other cheesy sweetie names. I don't know why I think it's so funny to do so online. One of my many quirks. Just wanted you to know in case you judge us a couple of cheeseballs.















No comments:
Post a Comment