Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

 We survived the plague of winter 2016.  I was wondering there for a moment.  Not really, but it was rough and I'm grateful to be on this end of it.  Cross your fingers that was it for us this cold season.

Here's a cute photo of me and my Missy on our "date" (pre-plague):

Maren has been doing gymnastics for the last few months.  She loves it!

Just some girls, playing pretend.  The best kind of play.  These girls are good buddies.  It is a real treat for me to hear and watch them play.  90% happy play, 10% fighting.  Not bad!

 What?  You don't have underwear ninjas at your house?

And, yesterday was Australia Day.  Shout out to my favorite Aussies! Oi Oi Oi!

We always celebrate with Aussie burgers:
 Party in my mouth!

Here I am, 16 years younger, enjoying a fair dinkum Aussie burger, "the lot":
Golly, my skin is so smooth.  I've earned a few wrinkles since then.

And, a Tim Tam slam to finish off the night:



That is a happy, wrinkly girl.  ;)

No comments: