Friday, October 9, 2015

Happy Birthday, Nick!


New baby Nick with his Grandma and sister.

Stinkin' cute smile.

My dear Nick,

I usually write a little birthday letter to our kids on their birthdays here on this blog.  Today you get one too, you lucky dude!  I hope you have a wonderful day, my Honey.  You mean the world to me, and there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not grateful for your birth.  I'm so grateful for parents who loved you and raised you into the strong, loving, gentle husband and father you are today.  I'm thankful for your life experiences which has shaped you, and led our paths to combine into one. I'm grateful for your determination to succeed, for your ability to provide for our family, for the way you can explain math to our daughters, for the many hours you put into school and work, and for the time you set apart for me and our family.  I'm so grateful for you.  Happy Birthday, husband of mine.  

I love you,
Your Wife 

1 comment:

Nick said...

Aw, shucks! I have to say I got myself a pretty amazingly super duper incredible wifey! Thanks for the blog letter! XxoXXOoOx