Monday, October 12, 2015

Birthday Cake and Stuff

 Here are some random photos:

The girls gave Lu a spa experience:
Funny kids.  That would be Ritz crackers on her eyes because I wouldn't pick a cucumber for them.

And this is kids in the pool in October:
 It has been warm (no complaints!), but still, the POOL?  It was 60 degrees outside, and they were all freezing, but whatever.  I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did out there.  Funny kids.

They insisted we go pick our pumpkins, and then insisted we take a photo with them.  A good idea is a good idea!

And, as you know, we've been celebrating birthdays around here.  Nick is old:
 By the time we lit those last few candles, the first ones were only about an inch tall.  ;)

Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit:

And then it was Lainey's turn:


 Lu's cake was extra special because that cute little figurine was on MY cake when I turned 4.




 Golly Lu, that smile...

Present time.  Otherwise known as the attack of the siblings and cousins:


 It was a good day.  And the best part?  She was so EASY!  She knew it was her special day, but was just so happy to be in the middle of things.  No special requests, no tears, just happy, easy-going Lu and her fabulous smiles.  It was awesome.  Four is a good age.  Although I will miss her being three.  I never thought I would say that.

And, if you walked into my house, you'd know I've been working on a project:
Almost there!

No comments: