Happy Friday, everyone!
Last Monday was Australia Day. We celebrate every year with Aussie burgers and pavlova. This is a blessedly delicious tradition. This year, Nick also went on the search for Tim Tams and, even though our tummies were still full of beetroot and cream (ok, mine was the only belly full of beetroot, let's be honest), we made room for this sweet treat. If you haven't slammed before, as in, Tim Tam Slam, come on over! I'd be happy to introduce you. Your life will never be the same and I just may become your best friend. I have to buy my friends these days ;) Ha ha, I hope not, but that just seemed appropriate at the moment.
What's with my infatuation with Australia? Well, most of you know, but just in case you don't, I lived there for 18 months and taught people about the gospel of Jesus Christ. It left me with a firmer foundation, deeper character, a better relationship with my Savior and Heavenly Father, and a love of Aussie burgers, not to mention the good people and friends I met there. There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not grateful for that experience in my life.
And in the "Daisy's amazing" section of this post, whenever she comes across something gross, she'll say in her sweet little voice, "ew, yucky doo." So stinkin' cute!
Kids playing with trains. I love it that they have to go find the conductor hats whenever the wooden train set comes out. Kids are awesome.



No comments:
Post a Comment