You ready for some randomness? It's what I do best.
First up, my lunch:
Boiled egg and avocado on toast has become my go-to lunch. It is somewhat low-calorie, but still filling, delicious and quick. Try it!
The girls wanted donuts for breakfast last Saturday and were told no, so they made their own donut shop (and sold smoothies instead of donuts). I love it when kids use their imaginations.
And yes, Ellie's wearing makeup. Doesn't she look BE - A - utiful? And, don't feel too bad about them missing out on donuts. That evening we made liege waffles with friends, and I must say, they were just as good as Waffle Love's. That's saying something.
One of Daisy's favorite treats? Butter. She asks for it even. And don't leave it out on the counter. She WILL find it.
Yuck.
Speaking of Daisy, today I had the two babies in Wal-mart and I'm walking around with Daisy in the cart yelling and pointing, "Buy that!" So funny coming from a tiny person. Somehow, it's not near as funny or cute coming from my 9 year old. Huh.
And Ellie's finger:
The nail they sewed back on has fallen off as of this morning (we knew this would happen - apparently they sew it on to encourage the nail bed to grow). Look! There is a nail underneath! It is still healing, obviously, but we are thrilled with how great it is looking.
And, I love having little surprises around the house. I get them quite often as kids play and leave their evidence. I laughed when I came across this one:






No comments:
Post a Comment