I love the smell of Fall. I love crunching through fallen leaves. I love raking. And yes, jumping in piles of leaves with my kids. Oh, and having a good 'ol leaf fight (ya know, the one where whoever ends up with the most leaves down their shirt loses - I lost yesterday to Everett, the best leaf thrower I know).
Nutella for an after-school snack. Can you tell?
My Blue-Eyed Daisy.
I love the look on Ellie's face there. Simple pleasures, my friends.
Oh, and Lu missed out on the leaf party, but here she is sporting some pretty fabulous shades:
And one more photo of my monkey:
I call her a monkey because she climbs, but also because sometimes when I pick her up she'll wrap her arms and legs around me and hold on tight, just like a baby monkey. That baby gives the best monkey hugs in the whole wide world.











No comments:
Post a Comment