Monday, September 23, 2013

Going On

 Here's a little update on our family.
Warm popsicle days are drawing to an end, I'm afraid.  This is the "I just woke up from a nap" face from Lu.
 Maren makes me laugh.  She used lip gloss as makeup to look like this:
She did a fairly good job on that one eye.

The girls painted gourds with their Grandpa and really wanted a second go.  Isn't this one cool looking?
 And what's a post without photos of this munchkin?
 She rewards most people who stop to talk to her with a huge 'ol grin.
 I get lots of comments about her big blue eyes, and her long eyelashes.  You can see them in this photo:
 My girls wanted me to take a photo of their Barbies because "they look so cute!"  Personally, I think those two ragamuffins are cuter.

1 comment:

Penny Wadham said...

I love checking in and seeing that you've put up new photos of those darling children of yours! :)