This little chiquita is 2 months old today:
I know, those eyes pierce you to the soul, right? She is a sweetheart, that's for sure. And I thought, just for fun, I'd pull up 2 month photos of all of us. Here you go.
Here's Daddy:
Mommy:
Ellie:
Maren:
Everett:
Lainey:
Genetics are amazing. So many variables, yet so many similarities too.
That was fun, huh?
Yep, more photos, thanks for stickin' with me.
Yep, more photos, thanks for stickin' with me.
LuLu (Nick told me I can't spell it Lou Lou anymore, it's too boyish, or something like that... ;) was so proud of her Lego creation:
You need a closer look at that...
I think she has reason to be proud.
Madison, you'll be happy to know that your hat has provided hours of entertainment (at least minutes, which is like hours for a toddler/pre-schooler):
Madison, you'll be happy to know that your hat has provided hours of entertainment (at least minutes, which is like hours for a toddler/pre-schooler):
Where's Lainey?
There she is!
And lastly, we've been enjoying rainy days and some spectacular lightning storms:
And apparently my window tracks need a good deep cleaning.
That is all.
That is all.


















1 comment:
Beautiful children! Daisy's smile is so precious!
Post a Comment