We had a wonderful weekend. We went skating with our ward. I have not been skating forever, but it felt great to put my blades back on. I was super impressed with Ellie who tried roller skates and didn't get frustrated when she couldn't stand for more than a minute or two. She did great!
Lainey looking especially cute, even with a dirty shirt.
We had a leisurely Sunday:
We were playing Headbanz and Nick puts this chicken up and right away asks, "Am I a chicken?" Totally cheated. ;)
We went bowling on Monday.You'll have to look for photos in a phone dump collage one of these days. It was fun, especially watching Everett carry those heavy balls. He loved it and didn't have much patience for his turn to come around.
And then I took Ellie for a little photo shoot for her seven year picture:
What a beautiful girl.














1 comment:
She is beautiful just like her mama!
Post a Comment