Monday, February 25, 2013

A Little (Tiny) Princess

 So, we could use a little Spring around here.  I'm done with the snow.  Yup, done.  I've been grateful for the snow up until now.  I'm pretty sure our water levels will be fine for the coming year.  I'm done with these colder than average temperatures, and snow keeping me confined to my house.  I'm ready to take my kids to the park.  I'm ready for warmth.  I'm ready for my kids to have something to do besides jumping on my couches, chasing each other and yelling.  Yes I am.

Ok, on to my cute kids.  This one has a very messed up sleeping schedule:
This one keeps our house at a constant level of disarray:
 But her cuteness makes up for any messes she might make.  Ha!  I just noticed the sponge she's holding in the bottom corner of the following photo.  One of her favorites from under the kitchen sink.
 This one (and the older one as well, but no photos of her, unfortunately) got her hair all curled up for church, and was looking just too adorable:
 And had a great time helping Daddy make some pie crust at Grandma's house:
 And finally, this one:
 Is growing, has all body parts accounted for and in proper working order, as far as we could tell.
 Ultrasounds are so fun to get that peek at a wiggly baby.  She had her feet pulled up around her body, had her arms all curled up around her head, and was 'sucking' with her mouth, and at one point, even yawned.
Life is amazing, even amidst the end of winter blues.

3 comments:

Birgitta said...

Did your mom get a kitchen makeover?

love love love ultrasound pictures!

Alicia Smith said...

Oh fun! I'm almost envious. Love those ultra sounds. I'm glad things are looking good.

Dane and Denise said...

love those baby pictures...Birgitta just took it out of my mouth, new kitchen? beautiful. I want to go to Aunt Patty's :)